joi, 4 februarie 2010
Profetul - Tulburare de personalitate de tip schizotipal [Wiki]
The World Health Organization's ICD-10 characterizes schizotypal personality disorder as:
A disorder characterized by eccentric behaviour and anomalies of thinking and affect which resemble those seen in schizophrenia, though no definite and characteristic schizophrenic anomalies have occurred at any stage. There is no dominant or typical disturbance, but any of the following may be present:
1. inappropriate or constricted affect (the individual appears cold and aloof);
2. behaviour or appearance that is odd, eccentric, or peculiar;
3. poor rapport with others and a tendency to social withdrawal;
4. odd beliefs or magical thinking, influencing behaviour and inconsistent with subcultural norms;
5. suspiciousness or paranoid ideas;
6. obsessive ruminations without inner resistance, often with dysmorphophobic, sexual or aggressive contents;
7. unusual perceptual experiences including somatosensory (bodily) or other illusions, depersonalization or derealization;
8. vague, circumstantial, metaphorical, overelaborate, or stereotyped thinking, manifested by odd speech or in other ways, without gross incoherence;
9. occasional transient quasi-psychotic episodes with intense illusions, auditory or other hallucinations, and delusion-like ideas, usually occurring without external provocation.
The disorder runs a chronic course with fluctuations of intensity. Occasionally it evolves into overt schizophrenia. There is no definite onset and its evolution and course are usually those of a personality disorder. It is more common in individuals related to schizophrenics and is believed to be part of the genetic "spectrum" of schizophrenia.
Divinitatea - Tulburare de personalitate de tip sadic (inca se studiaza)[Wiki]
Sadistic personality disorder is:
A) A pervasive pattern of cruel, demeaning, and aggressive behavior, beginning by early adulthood, as indicated by the repeated occurrence of at least four of the following:
1. has used physical cruelty or violence for the purpose of establishing dominance in a relationship (not merely to achieve some noninterpersonal goal, such as striking someone in order to rob him/her).
2. Humiliates or demeans people in the presence of others.
3. has treated or disciplined someone under his/her control unusually harshly.
4. is amused by, or takes pleasure in, the psychological or physical suffering of others (including animals).
5. has lied for the purpose of harming or inflicting pain on others (not merely to achieve some other goal).
6. gets other people to do what he/she wants by frightening them (through intimidation or even terror).
7. restricts the autonomy of people with whom he or she has a close relationship, e.g., will not let spouse leave the house unaccompanied or permit teenage daughter to attend social functions.
8. is fascinated by violence, weapons, injury, or torture.
B) The behavior in A has not been directed toward only one person (e.g., spouse, one child) and has not been solely for the purpose of sexual arousal
Recunosc, mi-a fost lene sa traduc.
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (64)
- Chile - Pachamama versus Capitalism
- Hotie, trufie si minciuna - Sfanta treime a BOR
- Intuiţie atee de fier
- Pauza muzicala - Jale bretona pe apocalipsa somale...
- Dictatori iraţionali - Hitler
- Epistola catre megalomani
- Vizualizarea conştiinţei umane
- Vraja a la Cluj
- Tulburari de personalitate - Profetul si Divinitat...
- Sfantul Mihai Eminescu
- Ceausescu si mitul vampirului
- ▼ februarie (11)